What are some of the wonderful things you've accomplished in your life? How about what goals do you have left to accomplish? What are you working on now? Identify those things you've accomplished, and then realize there are so many things out there that you have done that positively affected someone else's life and you may have never even realized it. Give yourself a pat on the back... yes, seriously! Continue to do the great things you do as they do have a domino effect and do continue to enhance your inner beauty.This is the time and place to brag - below, share some of your accomplishments with others. Don't be shy!
Something I can think of for myself is having helped quite a bit when my mother was going through some extremely rough years on an experimental medication she was prescribed. They family would not be thrilled if I went into detail, so I'll just stick to the basics. My dad needed help each night. Neither of my sisters were really old enough or mature enough to handle it, so my dad came to me night after night. It did cause quite a toll on me in the long run, but more recently, my mom and I have re-established our bond. If I hadn't been there so support my dad those late nights, I can't even begin to imagine where our family would stand today.
Now, it's your turn! Post below :)
No comments:
Post a Comment