Friday, November 15, 2013

Millennium Eyes

This look is created using one of the eyeshadows from my Ecstatic Eyeshadows store on Etsy - the silvery, blue color called 'Millennium." I also used a shimmery, light brown from the Coastal Scents 120 Palette, although any light brown/tan, shimmery shadow will due, as it is a neutral color. The eyeliner is Maybelline Define-A-Line in 'Brownish Black' (though I don't see any sign of black... it's a medium golden brown hue). I also highlighted around my tear duct using Wet 'n Wild idol eyes cream shadow pencil in #130 'Pixie'. Those who view this blog and would like a FREE sample of 'Millennium', please comment below and I will leave information on how to obtain your free sample. To view the tutorial, watch the video embedded below. To remain up to date on future tutorials, subscribe to my channel, LysMyMiss, on YouTube, and/or follow any of my social media links (listed below) - it'll make my day! :)





Twitter - LysMyMissXoXo
Instagram - LysMyMiss53
Facebook Page - Lysmymiss
YouTube Channel - LysMyMiss

Please follow/subscribe - it's free!!








No comments:

Post a Comment